https://nextlevelessays.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/logo-2-300x60.png 0 0 David https://nextlevelessays.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/logo-2-300x60.png David2020-04-05 05:59:072020-04-05 05:59:31Assignment 1 Microsoft Word Template
Assignment 1 Microsoft Word Template
Part 1: To complete this assignment (Assignment 1.1):
View the Assignment 1 Overview to gain an understanding of the overall assignment requirements (Assignment 1.1 and 1.2), available topics for this assignment, and grading criteria.
- Download the Assignment 1 Microsoft Word Template to complete your speech outline.
- Submit the completed Microsoft Word Template in the Blackboard submission area for this assignment.
Assignment 1.1 Overview
Introductory Speech Outline
- Select either Topic A or Topic B for your introductory speech.
- Topic A: Elevator Pitch | Deliver an elevator pitch that describes your professional background and experience for a potential employer during a job interview.
- Topic B: Dream Career | Discuss your dream career.
- Create an outline or speaking notes in Microsoft Word.
- Download the Microsoft Word template in the “Assignment 1.1” section located in Week 2 of your course.
- Focus your speech on 2-3 main points so you’ll stay within the 2-minute time limit.
- Submit the completed Microsoft Word template in Blackboard (this is separate from your speech/self-review).
Part 2: To complete this assignment (Assignment 1.2), click the “Week 3 – Assignment 1.2” link above. Then complete the following:
- Record or upload your speech (Video Recording)
- Complete the self review (Written Review)
Assignment 1.2 overview
Introductory Speech and Self-Review
- Part 1: Record or upload your speech.
- Refer to your outline or speaking notes to deliver your speech. Do not read your notes word for word.
- Follow the technical instructions for recording your video in the “Assignment
- Remember to watch your recording. Do you want to submit it, or do you want to record another version?
- Part 2: Complete the self-review questions.
- After you have recorded your speech, address the self-review questions in the
- Submit your speech and self-review in Blackboard.