For the Week 2 Assignment, submit your 3-5-page Assignment, in this order:
1. Title Page
2. Part 1: Agenda Comparison Grid (1- to 2-pages single or double-spaced)3. Part 2: Agenda Comparison Grid Analysis (1-Page double-spaces)
4. Part 3: Fact Sheet or Talking Points Brief (1-2 ½ pages). If using PPT for the Fact Sheet, the requirement is 6-8 PPT slides, and a ½ page summary is included, in Word, not PPT).
Fact Sheet Information
To complete your Fact Sheet, use the textbook and DeMarco and Tufts (2014) article. Use Design Choicesto decide how you will format the Fact Sheet (DeMarco &Tufts, 2014).
You can use Microsoft Word or PowerPoint (PPT) to create your 3 sections for the Fact Sheet or Talking Point Brief.
Include the following 3 sections, in order, for the Fact Sheet (using Word or PPT)
- Executive Summary
- Position/Policy Statements
After the 3 sections of the Fact Sheet, write a one paragraph Summary: (in Word)
- Summarize why this healthcare issue is important and should be included in the agenda for legislation
- Justify the role of the nurse in agenda setting for healthcare issues
- State the main message or insight that you gained (in 1-2 succinct sentences)
Include References after the one paragraph Summary of the Fact Sheet. The References do not count toward the page requirements.
Only the Part 1 Grid and the Fact Sheet (only if using PPT slides, not if using Word), do not need to be double spaced. All other Parts require standard APA formatting that includes double spacing.
The Fact Sheet is a minimum of 1-page. However, you may write up to 2 pages, if needed. Up to 2 ½ page over, for a total of 2½ pages double space pages, for the Fact Sheet is acceptable. The 2½ page limit for the Fact Sheet includes the 3 sections and one-paragraph summary that is require
MY GRID SHHET IS ATTACH FOR REFERENCE TO MY ASSIGNMENT SO YOY ARE AWARE WHAT MY TOPIC IS AND WHAT THE PAPER IS TO BE WRITTEN ON