effects of smoking.
Identify the examples of strong thesis statements. Rewrite those that are weak thesis statements.2. Censorship is a bad thing.
3. The brief history of television is punctuated by major changes in technology.
4. World history is full of conflict.
5. Although fitness experts all agree that weight lifting can be beneficial, they disagree over the ideal regimen.
6. My sister could easily be mistaken for my mother sometimes.
7. Only a fool would smoke cigarettes in the face of all the medical research proving the countless detrimental effects of smoking.