(Links to an external site
Submit by Saturday, 11:59 p.m. MT, end of Week 5.
Directions : Use this form to complete the Week 5 Nursing Care Models Assignment: Nursing Care Models Worksheet (Links to an external site.)
- Read your text, Finkelman (2016), pp- 111-116. Watch the tutorial below.
- You are required to complete the assignment using the template.
- You will cite the textbook and one scholarly source for each of the two models. Scholarly references must be published within the last 5 years, peer-reviewed, from the Chamberlain Library only and you will need to provide the Permalink
- Review the information provided in our library of how to search for journal articles (Links to an external site.).
- Review the information provided in the library on how to locate and copy a journal permalink (Links to an external site.).
- Observe staff in delivery of nursing care provided. Practice settings may vary depending on availability.
- Identify the Model of nursing care that you observed. Be specific about what you observed, who was doing what, when, how and what led you to identify the particular model
- Review and summarize one scholarly resource (not your textbook) related to the nursing care model you observed in the practice setting.
- Review and summarize one scholarly resource (not including your text) related to a nursing care model that is different from the one you observed in the practice setting.
- Discuss the nursing care model from step #9, and how it could be implemented to improve quality of nursing care, safety and staff satisfaction. Be specific.
- Summarize this experience/assignment and what you learned about the two nursing care models.
- Submit your completed worksheet no later than 11:59 p.m. MT on Sunday by the end of Week 5.
Before preparing your assignment, please review this “Crediting Sources Made Simple (Links to an external site.)“ resource. This tool is intended to help you understand scholarly writing, APA, referencing, and crediting. Please reach out to your instructor with any questions as you prepare your assignment.
Chamberlain College of Nursing values honesty and integrity. All students should be aware of the Academic Integrity policy and follow it in all discussions and assignments.
By submitting this assignment, I pledge on my honor that all content contained is my own original work except as quoted and cited appropriately. I have not received any unauthorized assistance on this assignment.
Please see the grading criteria and rubrics on this page.
NOTE: Please use your browser’s File setting to save or print this page.