Chapter 6 Review
- Year of the OSH Act.
- What does OSHA stand for?
- When is an employer exempt from OSHA compliance?
- What does NIOSH stand for?
- What is a variance?
- OSHA’a first step in adopting a standard.
- What kind of form does OSHA require employers to uphold?
- Poster posted in employer’s facility visible for all employees.
- Employer rights.
- Employee rights.
- What is negligence?
- What is a tort?
- Objectives of worker compensation.
- Who is covered under worker compensation?
- When are benefits owed?
- Can the employee still work while on temporary partial disability?
- Know what “who, what, when, where, why and how” is used for during an investigation
- Who is typically used on the investigative team?
- The first thing that should be done when conducting an investigation.
- Near miss incidents