https://nextlevelessays.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/logo-2-300x60.png 0 0 David https://nextlevelessays.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/logo-2-300x60.png David2020-04-07 10:02:012020-04-07 10:02:12professional literature
Using resources from professional literature, explore the concepts of clinical and forensic assessments (professional literature may include relevant textbooks, peer-reviewed journal articles, and websites created by professional organizations, agencies, or institutions [.edu, .org, and .gov]):
In a minimum of 200 words, respond to the following:
- The major differences in the purpose of each type of assessment, with particular emphasis on the referral question, goals for the results of the assessment, and the intended audience
- The differences and similarities in the required qualifications of the person conducting each type of assessment
- The differences and similarities in reliance on clinical observation and empirical research when interpreting assessment results
- The differences and similarities in informed consent
All written assignments and responses should follow APA style for citing sources.
- By the due date assigned, post your responses to this Discussion Area.
- Through the end of the module, respond to at least two of your classmates’ posts.
|Grading Criteria||Maximum Points|
|Quality of initial posting, including fulfillment of assignment instructions||16|
|Quality of responses to classmates||12|
|Frequency of responses to classmates||4|
|Reference to supporting readings and other materials||4|
|Language and grammar||4|