please be a quick as you can a see attached file for full test
11. What is the MUC for a respirator with an APF of 10, a PEL of 50, and an IDLH of 5000?
Cannot determine without additional information
12. What is the minimum APF needed for an atmosphere containing 540 ppm of contaminant that has an exposure limit of 100 ppm?
Cannot determine without more information
13. Traditional administrative controls include all of the following except:
instituting exposure-reducing work practices.
substituting less hazardous materials.
developing preventive maintenance and housekeeping programs.
training and education of employees.
14. Select the appropriate answer(s): Air-line respirators:
May have up to 300 feet of air hose
Provide air from compressors or compressed gas cylinders of Grade D air
Are sometimes called Type C respirators
May be used in IDLH atmospheres
All of the above
15. If a person has facial hair that can interfere with the seal between the respirator and the face
That person is required to shave the facial hair
That person doesn’t have to be fit tested
Only respirators equipped with loose fitting hoods or helmets are acceptable for use by that person unless the person shaves
A fit test can be performed anyway